Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Thing #5: Flickr


I explored flickr and it was wonderful!! So many images, so much to find, and it's fun to share!! I found this picture of a white tiger (a creature my 7 year old son is currently obsessed with) while doing a subject search.  I also posted some of my own photos to one of the groups which I am interested in.   When you search for a subject you can even see the groups associated with that subject.  For example, when I looked up "tigers" and then chose a picture of a white tiger I was able to click on "groups" and I was  given a list of groups that had something to do with white tigers!!

2 comments:

  1. Very rarely are thumbnail picture files useful. Please go back and look at the info about Flickr CC photos and try to always save medium to large (usually around 500 dpi) files.
    when you use thumbnails in projects they become grainy when viewed because they have been stretched beyond useful size!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went back and chose the medium size.

    ReplyDelete